Sai Baba EXPOSED!

06 February 2006

Aha!

While doing some research for my previous blog, I was leafing through a book by a Sai Baba devotee, Rita Bruce, entitled 'Vision of Sai'. I guffawed loudly when I came across this gem:

"In the Sanskrit language, the first letter of the alphabet is 'A' and the last one is 'Ha.' When you combine A and Ha, it becomes Aha."

No shit, Swami! That's an ultra-profound piece of realisation you got there! It's no wonder you've descended and taken birth in order to enlighten us wretched souls! Excuse me while I turn around and laugh into my armpit, no offence you know!

Interestingly this discourse (entitled "The Mind") is displayed in full within the book, and is very different from the official version.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home