Sai Baba EXPOSED!

24 February 2006

Sai Baba's Hypnotic Sex Defence

An interesting comment was made by a fellow blogger:

"One of the esoteric arts I did not mention above is a mesmeric voice. I have studied this well. Enemies of Cleopatra are on record as saying she had this gift and there are many who appreciated the rest of her 'gifts'. She was an alchemist and the definitive book on her by Lucy Hughes-Hallett makes this clear even though that author does not explain what an alchemist really is. In fact many ministers of various religions and adepthoods use a form of hypnosis to entrance their sexual conquests or as part of what they call healing. Sai Baba of Hindu fame is currently under attack for just this kind of thing."

Although the above paragraph comes from an essay devoted to esoteric sex practices, I find that it forms an interesting part of the testimonies of Sai's sex abuse victims, several of whom claim that they were consciously or unconsciously led to agree to the Baba's carnal wishes because of the surrounding environment suggesting that he was G-O-D. A couple of examples from the testimonies of two victims:

Afshin Khorramshahgol: "In one interview, he stood up while I was kneeling on my knees. With his right hand, to took my head and put it against his stomach. With his left hand he took my right hand and put it against his testicle. He rubbed my hand there for a short while and this time he was making loud noises of... I tried to look up to his face to see it, but he pushed my head hard against his stomach and did not allow me to look up. So, I didn't try again.
"While he took my hand there, I felt his testicle, although I didn't grab it, I just let him direct my hand and do whatever he wants. At the same time, I would touch him by the outside part of my hand. As I said before, he was making loud voices while he was doing that. This took about two minutes before he let go of me and my hand and said "This is God"!!! Whatever!!! It was his way of putting a controlled mind to think and find many answers to what that whole situation was all about. It was his way of covering the sick idea of having me touch him, and also covering his loud, wild voices." - Read in full.

Hans de Kraker: "I don't know what to do! My mouth tightens up, and I feel extremely uncomfortable and confused with this 'perceived incarnation of GOD on earth' trying to kiss me on and in my mouth!! Sai Baba slaps me on my cheek and says 'Loosen up!!! With other people not OK with Sai Baba OK'. I am even more uncomfortable now and feel disgusted at the same time ...
"Many people knew how he liked having his calve muscles massaged and I had seen respectable men and women of all walks of life do the same thing....he now takes my head and pushes it quite firmly into his groin...he then pulls up my arms and asks me to go higher and higher and higher...NOW I AM HOLDING HIS BUTTOCKS AND WONDER WHAT THE HELL MY DIVINE MASTER IS ASKING ME TO DO!!! Fuse!!! Crash! I let go my arms and now I am even more shell shocked...he pulls up his dress, presents me his half-erect penis and invites me to take up my 'Good Luck Chance.'" - Read in full.

And that's just two extracts and of which I trust that many more can be found. Both of the above testimonies display a clear tug-of-war that is going on in the mind of the victim; how to reconcile this homosexual activity from a figure whom millions revere as God incarnate?

To my mind, the answer is that victims have been successfully "brainwashed" enough to go through the experience believing that Sai Baba is God and that the homosexual activity is some sort of test or purification. Many have agreed with this latter theory including some Sai Organisation officials. By 'brainwashed' I am referring to the devotion shown to Sai Baba as I trust that any non-believer who happens to be molested by Sai Baba would not regard the event as a divine occurrence!

In this sense, there may be merit to the argument that Sai Baba employs a form of hypnosis for his sexual conquests. Some agree that he has a certain charisma whereas others claim that it is just projection of holiness. The thing that becomes clear is that once you are infected with the mentality of a devotee you'll find yourself rationalising away all of his little foibles. I find it rather sad to see this happening even amongst his current defenders, many of whom are devotees. Isn't it amusing to observe them pluck all sorts of excuses from the air in defence of Sai Baba's quaint practices, and the very minute that allegations of impropriety are made they make a big hoo-ha about following the due process of law?

You'd think that Sai Baba's own devotees would be painfully aware of the disadvantages of offering "spiritual" arguments in a court of law, but they think nothing about talking endlessly of healings, Kundalini purification and so on. How is it that Sai Baba is above the law when he manifests his Godhood by producing a little ash and performing other miscellaneous miracles, but if alleged misconduct is suggested on his part it must be investigated according to the law's dictates? Does this make sense to you, to apply 'worldly' reasoning to he who is supposedly 'otherworldly'? Such a logic becomes confounding right off the bat!

Such a shame to see Sai's devotees defend him with such duplicitous standards.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home