Sai Baba EXPOSED!

22 June 2006

An Imminent Revelation

I was reading through my Sai Baba books today while cross-referencing notes sent to me by a colleague for an entirely unrelated matter, only to find something very alarming. In a rush of excitement, I confirmed my suspicion by reading an extract from another book. After finding out this sensational information I started breathing heavily in excitement and could hardly contain myself.

For intellectual honesty and more cross-checking, I'll continue researching into this matter but at this stage I have no doubts that my information is correct. It can only get better.

Stay tuned for a shocking blog that will blow the lid off one of the most powerful myths of the Sai Baba movement.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home