Sai Baba EXPOSED!

27 June 2006

Sai Baba Drug Bust Afoot?

Kate seems concerned about an "extra" that she received with her recent purchase of incense:

"So I dropped by my favourite incense place to buy the usual Sai Baba Nag Champa I buy (that is actually what it's called), and when I got it home and opened the pack, I realised it wasn't exactly the same as usual. There was a little sample pack of special incense inside, going by the name of... '"SUPER HIT' ... Apparently it's meant to help 'Reduce the negative aspects and increase the positive aspects of all Zodiac signs'. It might just be me, but when I see all those elements put together, I think of other (less legal) things that have been linked to India since 1964. And that give you a Super Hit. And that are also traded in somewhat shady and secretive conditions."

We are already familiar with drug-dealing taking place among Sai devotees, as well as even earlier reports of possible cocaine-trafficking under cover of vibhuti packets. It only remains for time to pass until a major Sai drug-trafficker is caught red-handed and carted off to jail for flooding the streets with this trash, even if it is just a sample packet.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home